Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Winner and Top 5 for Challenge 136

So sorry I am running late with this post.
Thank you to all of our amazing participant.  You continue to wow each and every challenge.
Thank you also to our sponsor, Scrapper's Delights


The winner of the challenge is 

#86 Julie O
Comments from DT: Love that the card is in the shape of a porthole.  The creative yet CAS design really lets her coloring shills shine. 

 Congrats! 
Please read the following directions and 
complete BOTH steps to claim your prize:
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it
2. You have two weeks to email me with winner of challenge 136 in the subject line so I can send you details about how to claim your prize.

Top 5 - in no particular order
#160 Darlene
DT comments: great collection tutorial and an abundance of sentiments

#87 Vicki
Dt comments: cute image and great touch adding google eyes to snail. fun card

#194 Bonnie
Dt Comments: love the textures you have used .The wonderful flowers but best of all the sentiment being your focal point.

#130 Lozzy
DT comments: A wonderful card with a bit different feel to it. Love the flowers and the wonderful card design

#199 Viv
Dt Comments: Such a sweet and darling card. A CAS card with lots of great extras.

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Thank you so much for including me in your Top 5 picks! I'm honored! :)

Julie Odil said...

I see I was lucky enough to be chosen as the winner of this challenge! I am so honored! Thank you!

Darlene said...

Thanks so much for choosing my creation among the Top 5 ... I'm honored! Congrats to the other winners!

Bonnie Garby said...

Thanks so much for selecting my card as one of your top picks. Such an honor!

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous DT designs and thank you for picking my card as one of your Top 5, so chuffed and congratulations to all the winners..Hugs Lozzy x