Thursday, August 4, 2016

#161 For A Child + A Sentiment

Before we get started with the challenge I would like to thank everyone who applied for the Design Team.  We will be announcing the new DT members at the beginning of the next challenge.

Welcome to challenge #161
For A Child + A Sentiment

We want to see projects for a special child in your life.
You can make anything you want such as a card, scrapbook layout, tag, pocket letter, altered item, etc.  Just follow the theme and add a sentiment.


Projects from our Design Team

Jennifer from  Glitter In My Hair.
using Inkadinkadoo 

Billie from Ink on My Fingers


Elaine from Simpli Crafti

Ginny   from As I do Rodos


Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot
using Wee Stamps


using Mo's Digital Pencil - Chocolate Smile

You may enter the challenge with up to 5 new entries
Don't forget the Sentiment!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

What fun DT samples. Thanks for the "for a child" challenge.

Planetsusie said...

The DT creations really are super, I love this challenge! Thank you so much for posting it. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team. I added my card that I made to send to my youngest granddaughter this week. She will be turning 8 and loves dragons.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT Creations, Hazelxx

Creative world said...

Stunning DT inspiration cards... Thank you ladies... Hugs Zeljka