Wednesday, August 31, 2016

#162 Winner and Top 5

 Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.  
Each of your projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.

Thank you also so our amazing sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps

 

The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...

#6 Red Obsession
Comments from the DT: the monochrome colour scheme works really well 
for a masculine card, and the theme is carried through the card effortlessly.
 

Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. You have 2 weeks to you information on how to claim your prize.
email me with winner of Challenge # in the subject line so I can send you your prize.

Top 5 (in no particular order)

# 36 Higgledy Piggledy
Comments from DT: Love the variety of textures and color combo
 

#10 Tammy A
Comments from DT: Super cute and fun shaker card

#7 Tracy J
Comments from DT: Cute yet masculine.  Love the layers and colors

#22 Sue
Comments from DT:  A poweful scene complimented by
 muted coloured papers. The die cut pine needles make an interesting foreground.

#33 Nana Connie
Comments from DT: The image is lovely,beautiful colored and the sentiment is very funny.

Don't forget to join us tomorrow for another fun challenge.

5 comments:

Planetsusie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in your Top 5!!! I really am chuffed to bits and am doing a little jig under my desk! Congratulations to the other winners! Hugs to you all Sue Pxxx

NanaConnie said...

I am so honored to have my card chosen as one of the Top 5! Thanks ever so much. :-D

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 5! Congrats to the others as well!
Hugs, Tammy

Tracy said...

Oh lovely to see my card in top 5 xx

Teresa said...

OMG I can't believe my card has won, thank you so much xxx